How to Make the Most of Your Membership
The CWW Management Team will be bringing you a series of posts called, How to Make the Most of your Membership. We want you to understand you didn’t just join another Facebook writer’s group that shares tidbits of our wisdom with each other. We want you to understand how to take advantage of all of the services your membership brings.
If you are a basic member, you have access to some of the forum, marketing benefits within the reader’s group and email blasts, and access to a vast body of knowledge and wisdom through our blog posts and the Facebook’s main page.
If you are a Pro member you have access to all areas of the forum, including the critique forum, you have access to the street team and assistance with launch parties, you have a lot of free benefits in the reader’s group to really maximize your exposure and grow your readership, and much more.
These upcoming posts are going to be primarily directed at the pro membership group, but each post will also include a way each service can be beneficial for registered members as well.
The areas we will cover are:
- The beginning/unpublished author – This segment will highlight all the services that will help unpublished or beginning writers.
- New Releases – Have a new release? Learn how to use your membership services to maximize the success of your new release.
- Launch Parties – Some succeed and some fail; learn the secrets to a successful launch party.
- The Forum – The forum is more than just a place to host the critique group. From writing challenges to hone our craft to devotionals that encourage us, learn how being active in the forum will help you grow as a writer.
- The Reader’s Group – This article will help you understand how to maximize the benefits of the reader’s group.
- The Email Blast – See how you can combine the benefits of the email blast and other services to increase your sales.