Thank you for your interest in submitting your book for review. While not all books that are submitted for review will be accepted, we do consider each review request individually. However, only authors whose books are chosen for review will be contacted.
- Books that are accepted are generally reviewed within two months from the time of submission.
- Only Kindle and Print review copies are accepted, and print copies are given priority over Kindle editions.
- Preferred genres include Christian Romance, Christian Living, and Entrepreneurship. However, other genres will be considered.
- All 4 and 5 star reviews will also be posted on Amazon and/or Goodreads, BooksFaithandCoffee.com, as well as shared in our Facebook group, various places on social media, and in our newsletter.
- All reviews are based on the opinion of Heather Hart and are based on the quality of the content, editing, and formatting as all of them contribute to the reading experience. If you are submitting an advance review copy that is still being edited, please note that in the comment section of the review form.
- Books are not guaranteed a positive review.
- Click here for more information.
Heather Hart is passionate about the Gospel of Jesus and the written word, with a love for reading, writing, and anything in between. She reads books of all genres, but is especially fond of historical Christian romance novels, which she devours. Her all-time favorite author is Lori Wick, but she also enjoys the writings of Jody Hedlund, Denise Hunter, Karen Baney, and many, many others. Heather’s biggest pet-peeves when it comes to books are cliff-hangers and serial novels. Other than being a book lover, Heather is also a passionate Christian, wife to Paul, mother of four, and author coach. When she’s not reading or writing, she enjoys spending time with her family and being outdoors.
You can connect with Heather by visiting her website, BooksFaithandCoffee.com.
Heather also posts mini book reviews on Instagram @booksfaithandcoffee0