Thank you for submitting your guest blogger request. We are excited to have you partner with Christian Women Writers in this endeavor.
Submission Guidelines and Requirements
- The purpose of Reflections of His Light posts are devotional and inspirational in nature, and Writing by His Light posts should be about writing, editing, covers, marketing or other information geared toward improving our craft and sales. If your post’s primary purpose is to promote your blog or book, you should probably consider one of our other advertising opportunities. However, we are happy to link to your personal work and social media accounts in your blog post.
- We require original content that has not been previously published elsewhere, including your own website. If you are quoting another source, please provide the proper credit.
- While we do not have a minimum or maximum word count, any post that lacks depth or quality will be sent back. Please edit your post.
- If you would like us to include a specific graphic, please provide us with the attribute. Again, these must be original or you must have the right to use the graphic without any copyright infringements. If you are uncertain, we would be happy to find an appropriate graphic for your post.
- For your byline, we will need a short bio (no more than 150 words), an author pic, and links to your website, social media, and/or Amazon author page. Unless otherwise directed, we will use the author picture on your Amazon page or website. If you’d prefer a different picture be used, please follow the graphic submission process below.
Please use the following form to submit your blog post. Please send any additional information or graphics to email@example.com.